October 4, 2013

Sweet Baby A | 5 days {Madison newborn, children and family photographer}

A baby model in the making? I think so!

I can't even begin to express how fabulous it was to photograph this stunning little angel, not only because she's sheer perfection, but also because she belongs to one of my best friends!  The funny thing about this particular photo is that she looks so peaceful and rested, but she certainly didn't make it easy to capture shots. (I told her momma that she's gonna give them a run for their money!)  :-)

After a little bit of shushing, rocking, and cuddling and a whole lotta patience, I was able to snap some amazing shots of this little beauty!  It worked out excellent because in the end, I got everything I wanted out of my day -- a great visit with my friend, and a bunch of amazing photographs of her beautiful daughter.  Stop back, as I will be adding a few more shots of this sweetheart!

© Rubie D Photography, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment