November 12, 2013

Dietrich Bunch {Madison newborn, children and family photographer}

This clan is AHHHH-Mazing!  I kid you not!  You will likely never meet more well behaved, mannered, polite, caring, and loving kids like this bunch!  I have been friends with their mother since we were in 2nd grade, and through the years these children have become a second family to me.  (Can I also add that I am blessed to be godmother to the young and handsome fella in the middle of the photo?) LUCKY ME!!

On this particular late October Sunday, we made the most of the already fallen leaves and chillier weather!  Rolling down hills, playing on the merry-go-round, and laughing were all requirements for this photoshoot ;)

Here's your 'sneak peek', D Family!!  Oh yeah, and give me a "Like" if you spotted the new logo on the photo (thanks GB!)

© Rubie D Photography, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment